For Preserved Roses:
- Do not water the roses.
- Do not expose to direct light or dust.
- The flower is not edible and can stain.
- If you follow these simple instructions, the flowers will last more than a year.
For Real Fresh Roses:
- Fill up the vase or container 3/4 full of lukewarm water, and drop a packet of food.
- Cut the bottom of the stems at an angle.
- Remove all leaves that may touch the water before placing the stems in the container.
- Every three days empty the water in the container and repeat the first step, to get the maximum life of your roses.